At B.E.S.T. we pride ourselves in providing schools with quality daily and long term supply teachers. B.E.S.T. is unlike any other teacher supply agency, it is a unique service run by a hands on teacher manager who has experience of managing other teachers within a local authority education service. Catering for the needs of schools and pupils to ensure a high quality service is at the heart of what we do.
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- QTS (NQTs very welcome)
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Experience of teaching at either primary or secondary, mainstream or a special school
- The ability to motivate pupil’s to learn through developing and delivering a creative and stimulating learning experience
- The ability to build a good rapport with pupils
- A committed and dedicated character with a passion for teaching and learning
- Two up-to-date referees that will be able to comment on your teaching ability
- An enhanced DBS with registration through the update service. If not in receipt of a DBS, B.E.S.T staff are able to complete this process with you
What can you expect from Bespoke Education Service Team Ltd?
- A personal service which in most cases will mean dealing with the very hands on Managing Director
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay
- Potential long-term roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A respected reputation for supplying quality staff throughout schools.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the position and invited to interview.