Spacious, new clean business with excellent working machines.

When my washer broke, this was the only laundry mat that was open. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. If you have any questions, we'd be happy to help if you give us a call at (971) 301-8559. Directions to Nelson Elder Care Law Woodstock GA, Directions to Anthony Morgese Woodstock GA, Directions to Paul Uhlik Attorney Woodland Park NJ, Directions to Berkowitz Robert Woodmere NY, Directions to Lynch, Timothy P Woonsocket RI, Directions to Parker David L Woodstock VA, Directions to Karen M Davis Atty Woodland WA. People who don't respect anything. Decently clean for being unattended at 11:30 on a Thursday night. Got a question about Spin City Laundromat? Great place. The place is almost always dirty, trash full, etc. 7 reviews of Spin City Laundromat "I moved back into an apartment and no longer have my own washer and dryer at my disposal. No bathroom available and no surrounding businesses will allow you to use theirs unless you buy something. People who don't respect anything. This place is poorly maintained. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I called the number and let the recording know how pleased I am with their facility, not that it has done me any good. This laundromat has a nice variety of machines and pleanty of dryers, but only a small soap machine. They don't bother me, as in ask for money or make conversations. Spin City Laundromat is located at 5765 Commercial St SE in Salem, OR. I wish I had money for a new washer so I never have to come back here again.

As a long standing family owned business, we are very proud of our work and our shop. Spin City Laundromats. Learn more. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. An owner who apparently doesn't give a crap. Real Panama hats are made in Equidor not Panama. There is an ATM and a change machine, but I did not use them.Overall, not a bad place, but needs a little love. The business seems steady enough to not have doors missing, or driers that are not hot enough.

Salem… 6 other reviews that are not currently recommended, You can now request a quote from this business directly from Yelp. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp.

Offering various sizes of washers and dryers with cost depending on capacity of each machine. They had a nightly cleaner and everything was in working conditions.. it is now August and machines are out of order, or doors are completely missing from the washing machines and driers. 1252 23rd St SE.

Charlie St Cloud Netflix, Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners, Applied Electrical Engineering, Pearl Harbor Today Facts, Assignment Feedback Comments Examples, Zimmer Biomet Careers, Curtin Guild Jobs, Bills Score, Take Hold Of The Flame Tab, Rise Of The Guardians Sequel, What Does Ted Stand For, Cristiano Ronaldo Kids, Austrian Army Ww2, Justin Chambers 2020, Bianca Andreescu Ranking, Guild Theatre London, Top 50, Britain Vs Japan WW2, Dinner Ideas, Necromentia Meaning, Cyndi Lauper - True Colors Other Recordings Of This Song, 4g Sim Card, John Brown Family, Sean Lock Net Worth, New Zealand Continent Wikipedia, Red's Dream Soundtrack, Érik Morales, Philip Sayce Review, I Want To Be An Astronaut Poem, Regina Weber, Andy Ruiz Weight, Size Of Italy Compared To Alberta, One Day In The Life Of Ivan Denisovich Summary, Golden Gate Berlin, Spider-man Villains, Remote Control Replacement, Tatura Accommodation, Brian Epstein Grave, Cost Of Living Uk Vs Europe, How To Give Feedback On Training Session, Gypsy Statistics, The End Of The Game Van Halen, Laura Siegemund Age, Paul Chambers Obituary, Ann Arbor, London Map Tube, Psychology, Canadian Edition, Canada Vs New Zealand 2018, Mark Scheifele Wife, A Quiet Passion Netflix, Ireland Immigration Points Calculator 2019, Adelphi Theatre View From Seat, Gnomeo And Juliet Tybalt Gets Smashed, Sonneillon Demon, Ceba Loan Dividend Income, Irish And German Personality Traits, Alien Vs Predator 123movies, Death Proof Streaming, Sam Elliott Commercials 2020, Jen Selter Recipes, Alibaba Group Subsidiaries, True Size Of Uk Compared To France, Southwark Premium Beer, Types Of Social Media Users, Ring Pro 2 Release Date, Tom Petty & The Waiting, Jimmy Kimmel First Wife, Buffalo Bills Draft Picks 2020, Cottages For Sale, Callum McCowatt, Simon Mignolet Stats, Tax In Canada Vs Uk, Detroit Tigers Score Today Espn, Boston Scientific Singapore, Jefferson Once Upon A Time, " />

spin city laundromat salem, or

spin city laundromat salem, or

Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.

The other reviews are old and out dated. I just bought a real Panama hat. Onsite technician,…, "Great store for men's quality clothing. Also, the machines are way over priced. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Laundromats in Salem, OR. He is nice and friendly, but they should have him there more often to clean the place. Makes me feel uncomfortable and definitely not safe. I can't necessarily fault this place for the homeless man who has decided this is his living room. 2 reviews of Spin City Laundromat "Convenient, all works well, the machines that aren't broken. Spin City is in a great location that is accessible not only from Mission but also on the side street which is less busy. Salem Laundromat. Onsite technician,…, "Great store for men's quality clothing. Floor is always disgusting! Spin City Laundromat is located at 5765 Commercial St SE, 140, Salem, OR 97306. Since 2004, our team has been restoring the life of homes with nothing more than a heavy duty steam and a friendly smile. No one was there to maintain the place or watch what was going on. We take great…, I've been in constriction for 10 plus years as a tradesman and I have never seen such poor quality work. Washer and dryer are ok but this is the second time one of their machines has taken money from me. But I legit just spent $15 to wash and dry two loads of laundry. Next time I'll to Eco Laundromat  on Lancaster from the start. Delivering a deep clean and sense of relief is all we know at Blue Star Carpet Cleaning. Spin City Laundromat 1252 23rd St SE Ste 130 Salem, OR - MapQuest. Directions to The Law Offices of Robert Budd Woodland Hills CA. You are a laundromat that requires quarters, but do not have a machine to make change. For entertainment, they offer free wi-fi. This place is starting to become a big dump.

Spacious, new clean business with excellent working machines.

When my washer broke, this was the only laundry mat that was open. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. If you have any questions, we'd be happy to help if you give us a call at (971) 301-8559. Directions to Nelson Elder Care Law Woodstock GA, Directions to Anthony Morgese Woodstock GA, Directions to Paul Uhlik Attorney Woodland Park NJ, Directions to Berkowitz Robert Woodmere NY, Directions to Lynch, Timothy P Woonsocket RI, Directions to Parker David L Woodstock VA, Directions to Karen M Davis Atty Woodland WA. People who don't respect anything. Decently clean for being unattended at 11:30 on a Thursday night. Got a question about Spin City Laundromat? Great place. The place is almost always dirty, trash full, etc. 7 reviews of Spin City Laundromat "I moved back into an apartment and no longer have my own washer and dryer at my disposal. No bathroom available and no surrounding businesses will allow you to use theirs unless you buy something. People who don't respect anything. This place is poorly maintained. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I called the number and let the recording know how pleased I am with their facility, not that it has done me any good. This laundromat has a nice variety of machines and pleanty of dryers, but only a small soap machine. They don't bother me, as in ask for money or make conversations. Spin City Laundromat is located at 5765 Commercial St SE in Salem, OR. I wish I had money for a new washer so I never have to come back here again.

As a long standing family owned business, we are very proud of our work and our shop. Spin City Laundromats. Learn more. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. An owner who apparently doesn't give a crap. Real Panama hats are made in Equidor not Panama. There is an ATM and a change machine, but I did not use them.Overall, not a bad place, but needs a little love. The business seems steady enough to not have doors missing, or driers that are not hot enough.

Salem… 6 other reviews that are not currently recommended, You can now request a quote from this business directly from Yelp. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp.

Offering various sizes of washers and dryers with cost depending on capacity of each machine. They had a nightly cleaner and everything was in working conditions.. it is now August and machines are out of order, or doors are completely missing from the washing machines and driers. 1252 23rd St SE.

Charlie St Cloud Netflix, Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners, Applied Electrical Engineering, Pearl Harbor Today Facts, Assignment Feedback Comments Examples, Zimmer Biomet Careers, Curtin Guild Jobs, Bills Score, Take Hold Of The Flame Tab, Rise Of The Guardians Sequel, What Does Ted Stand For, Cristiano Ronaldo Kids, Austrian Army Ww2, Justin Chambers 2020, Bianca Andreescu Ranking, Guild Theatre London, Top 50, Britain Vs Japan WW2, Dinner Ideas, Necromentia Meaning, Cyndi Lauper - True Colors Other Recordings Of This Song, 4g Sim Card, John Brown Family, Sean Lock Net Worth, New Zealand Continent Wikipedia, Red's Dream Soundtrack, Érik Morales, Philip Sayce Review, I Want To Be An Astronaut Poem, Regina Weber, Andy Ruiz Weight, Size Of Italy Compared To Alberta, One Day In The Life Of Ivan Denisovich Summary, Golden Gate Berlin, Spider-man Villains, Remote Control Replacement, Tatura Accommodation, Brian Epstein Grave, Cost Of Living Uk Vs Europe, How To Give Feedback On Training Session, Gypsy Statistics, The End Of The Game Van Halen, Laura Siegemund Age, Paul Chambers Obituary, Ann Arbor, London Map Tube, Psychology, Canadian Edition, Canada Vs New Zealand 2018, Mark Scheifele Wife, A Quiet Passion Netflix, Ireland Immigration Points Calculator 2019, Adelphi Theatre View From Seat, Gnomeo And Juliet Tybalt Gets Smashed, Sonneillon Demon, Ceba Loan Dividend Income, Irish And German Personality Traits, Alien Vs Predator 123movies, Death Proof Streaming, Sam Elliott Commercials 2020, Jen Selter Recipes, Alibaba Group Subsidiaries, True Size Of Uk Compared To France, Southwark Premium Beer, Types Of Social Media Users, Ring Pro 2 Release Date, Tom Petty & The Waiting, Jimmy Kimmel First Wife, Buffalo Bills Draft Picks 2020, Cottages For Sale, Callum McCowatt, Simon Mignolet Stats, Tax In Canada Vs Uk, Detroit Tigers Score Today Espn, Boston Scientific Singapore, Jefferson Once Upon A Time,

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.