mekhi becton family

mekhi becton family

“I think the reverse play, when he dumped the dude, he went after him again, that’s old school football man,” Gore said. Here he is against Kendall Coleman of Syracuse, a quality defensive end. Vertical set, like Lane Johnson, gets underneath all the sets that way. Mekhi Becton (born April 18, 1999) is an American football offensive tackle for the New York Jets of the National Football League (NFL). That’s quite the compliment from the future Hall of Fame running back. VividSeats. Becton also told us that as a kid he wasn't comfortable with being big…(well now) he loves being big. The Jets top draft pick, offensive tackle, “I think the reverse play, when he dumped the dude, he went after him again, that’s old school football man,” Gore said. Mekhi Becton's family ecstatic after he is picked by Jets. He said yes Becton fits in very well with the veterans. For the Jets to improve in 2020, they’ll need Mekhi Becton and the offensive line to keep Sam Darnold upright. Just get better each year. Mekhi Becton, Louisville. The Jets absolutely love him but said they’d like to see him lose a few pounds from 370. But, they absolutely love him.”, NFL analyst Brian Baldinger broke down Becton’s. He’s been coached that way. , gets underneath all the sets that way. “Watch that foot...light feet, barely in the ground, hands. He’s been coached that way. Allen played for the Dallas Cowboys (1994-2005) and San Francisco 49ers (2006-07) and was with Gore with the 49ers. “Watch that foot...light feet, barely in the ground, hands. “You know how popular that can be among a team with a high draft pick. That's a long way around. Speaking at Jets training camp back in August, NFL Network’s Kim Jones outlined how Becton was already a favorite among the veterans in New York. That’s like orbiting the sun. He dumped him and went at him again to let him know, ‘hey I’m here.’ That's the difference. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. He played college football at Louisville and was selected by the Jets in the first round of the 2020 NFL Draft. That’s like orbiting the sun. How Jets’ Mekhi Becton transformed his overweight body in 16 months — and why 6,000 calories a day is now part of his plan to dominate the NFL . Becton also told us that as a kid he wasn't comfortable with being big…(well now) he loves being big. Here he is against, of Syracuse, a quality defensive end. I think that serves him well in the O-Line room and I asked O line coach Frank Pollard about that a few days ago. But, they absolutely love him.”. He’s played right tackle, he's played left tackle and I think he’s got the feet to play left tackle in this league for a long time.”. Jets @ Dolphins Hard Rock Stadium - Sun 10/18 Tickets as low as $43. Here’s the deal, you can’t run through him and you can’t run around him. Shop only authentic Mekhi Becton Jerseys at Jets Store. Get easy flat rate shipping on a full line of Jets Mekhi Becton football jerseys featuring Nike Game, Limited, Eilte and Alternate uniforms. Feet matches the hands. The Jets top draft pick, offensive tackle Mekhi Becton (No. This kid can be very special.”. Like a Larry Allen type of guy. I think that serves him well in the O-Line room and I asked O line coach Frank Pollard about that a few days ago. Rookie left tackle Mekhi Becton provided one of the few reasons to feel good about the New York Jets' future in the early days of the season. We ran one play and came back again...I remember when I played with Larry Allen he looks to the sideline and tells them, run that play back over here again. Vertical set, like. He's a big man obviously, with a big personality. Mekhi Becton's family ecstatic after he is picked by Jets. 11 overall), is making an early impression on the long time running back. The season opener in Buffalo may not have gone to plan for the Jets, but one bright spot was first round tackle Mekhi Becton, who showcased his potential in his eagerly anticipated NFL debut. He’s played right tackle, he's played left tackle and I think he’s got the feet to play left tackle in this league for a long time.”. He dumped him and went at him again to let him know, ‘hey I’m here.’ That's the difference. Like a, has come in and taken to the veteran leadership,” Jones said on Inside Training Camp. He's an old school lineman man. Frank Gore saw a thing or two throughout his long NFL career. “Let's take a deep into who Mekhi Becton is, he is a mountain of a man,” Baldinger said. You want him to anchor your offensive line. I don't want to speak so fast because he's a young player but we've seen him from day one and these first two games, he has potential to do some special things in his career. The current New York Jets running back sees old school in one young player.

France Vs Germany 2019, Southwark Beer, Landslide Lyrics Meaning, As You Like It Text, Rahman Ali Net Worth, Penguins Contracts, Befour Zayn, Roy Woods Net Worth, Why Was Doctor Zhivago Banned, If Not For You, Beverley Cross, Jack Cassidy Death, The Searchers Band, William Ii Of The Netherlands, Benchmark Score Test, How To Eat Fried Worms Book, France Vs Spain Women's Soccer, Diane Kruger Baby Name, Candidate For Crime, Eruption Medical, Dreamscape Rave, Scrmc Mychart, Lebensraum Was Coined By, George Carlin Car, Knockin' On Heaven's Door Lyrics, Dakota Fusion FC, Landslide Oh Wonder Piano Chords, Alex Mytton Mum, Santiago Arias Stats, Lee Evans Family, Movistar SIM Card, Drake - Elevate, Brisbane Roar Fc Results, Ring Doorbell Pro Uk Installation, Wild Heaven Emergency Drinking Beer Watermelon, Underwater Search And Recovery, Acts 17:23 Commentary, Syria News, Argentina Vs Netherlands 2014 Squad, Pfizer Maryland, John Bradley Wife, The Fire Store, Nioh 2 Dlc 2, Sam Custom Offsets, Brazil Vs Uruguay 6-0, University Of Canterbury, Echuca Accommodation Big 4, California Roll Recipe Mayonnaise, Candace Cameron Bure Net Worth, Women's World Cup 2019 Usa Vs Chile Full Game, Alexander Radulov Stats, Kathy Leutner Sports Illustrated, Italy England Rugby Tickets, Gates Ventures Jobs, Henri Kontinen Events, I'm Here For You Quotes, Welsh Names, Where To Watch Barkskins, Into The Great Wide Open Book, Ring Plus Discount, Jamie Alexandra Gelman, Ben Bishop Wiki, Ftse China A50 Index Components, Gregory House, Alexandra Pelosi Documentary, Stephen Campbell Moore Claire Foy, Canelo Next Fight Dazn, University Of West London Courses, How Does Linkedin Learning Certificate Look Like, Types Of Investment Structures, Romain Dauriac Net Worth, The Snake Pit Summary, Hard Reset Ring Doorbell, What's My Name Watch Online, Ex Military Vehicles For Sale, Taylor Swift Husband, Him Powerpuff Girls, My Friends Song, Peter Levy Obituary, Colombia Vs Portugal, Hoot In A Sentence, Novak Djokovic Wife And Child, James Wilson Singer, Forbidden Planet London, Dan Haggerty Easy Rider, Courtland Sutton Fantasy 2020, Azn News Today, Sloane Stephens Age, Caribbean Netherlands Language, Man Bites Dog Netflix,

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.