lyceum theatre balcony view

lyceum theatre balcony view

En continuant à utiliser notre site, vous acceptez que nous utilisions les cookies en accord avec notre. The worst seat I've ever sat in, too steep, had to lean to see, the balcony felt like it was going to cave in, Nosebleeds but not obstructed by people in front. Great seat! Totally obstructed view. All seats offer an excellent, clear view of the stage.

Was offered as a rush seat and said partial view.= but honestly missed very little!! En continuant à utiliser notre site, vous acceptez que nous utilisions les cookies en accord avec notre. By slumping in my seat I could just see all of him, depending on the position of the person in front of me. Great view! Excellent productions here - staff, shows etc are first class. Do not purchase seat. Good seat on aisle. The show was good and the sound and lighting was really effective. Was offered as a rush seat and said partial view.= but honestly missed very little!! The 'A' row railings are much narrower and there is no reason why this design could not be applied to all other rows. Most action is centered staged. It’s the last row in the whole theater and all the way up, but every seat has a clear view of the stage. Boosters available. ... a view from my seat ®. Never felt too crowded in the foyer, toilets surprisingly had no waiting and the staff member gave me a voucher for a £1 off the nearby parking! more. The Lyceum Theatre's Royal Circle is directly above the Stalls. Front bar will block view for shorter people. Shorter people might have issue with bar on railing. Don’t really understand “couldn’t make out faces” criticism.
I was honestly scared for my life along with a few other people,I overheard them. Lyceum Theatre (Broadway), nível 3, Balcony. The theatre is a beautiful old building that has obviously been well loved.
Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Seating view photos from seats at Lyceum Theatre (Broadway), section Balcony.

Photos de vues assises sur Lyceum Theatre (Broadway), section Balcony L. Voir la vue depuis votre siège sur Lyceum Theatre (Broadway). It’s the last row in the whole theater and all the way up, but every seat has a clear view of the stage. Fantastic show with a Brilliant production in amazing setting! Do not purchase seat. Well worth a visit for one of their... Totally obstructed view. They aren’t far because it’s a tiny theater!

The balcony view seats span from row A to P (omitting rows I and O) and are divided into three blocks. Il semblerait que nous n'ayons aucune photo de cette section. Could see show well.

This seat is an absolute steal! What a charming theatre. Lyceum Theatre (West End) The Lion King Although the rear of the stage rises during the performance, be careful if you are really short - you may benefit from a balcony seat better. The only downside was the heat in the balcony seating area which was a bit oppressive. Came here to watch a matinee, having never been before I was amazed at the beautiful architecture and layout of the place. Lyceum Theatre: Avoid the balcony seats - See 664 traveller reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Sheffield, UK, at Tripadvisor. This seat was amazing I got these for $12 each the night before the show with all the fees included and they are amazing!! read more. Front bar will block view for shorter people. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Came to see horrible histories and had a great time. Ask rosebudBridlington about Lyceum Theatre, Lovely theatre but would benefit from air con, Ask NorthumberlandJulieR about Lyceum Theatre, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Sheffield, Hotels near Tropical Butterfly House, Wildlife & Falconry Centre, Hotels near FlyDSA Arena (Sheffield Arena), Hotels near Our Cow Molly Dairy Farm & Ice Cream Shop, Hotels near The National Videogame Museum, Hotels near National Emergency Services Museum, Hotels near Whitwell (Derbyshire) Station, Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (DSA) Doncaster Sheffield Airport, FSR Personal Training - Sheffield City Centre, Game & Entertainment Centers in Sheffield, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Sheffield, Conference & Convention Centers in Sheffield, Tropical Butterfly House, Wildlife & Falconry Centre Tickets. By sitting very upright (and I am over 6 feet tall) I could see the upper two thirds of his body, but this became uncomfortable after a time. Great seat! Most action is centered staged. Located up four flights of stairs from the ground-floor Orchestra, the Balcony is also the section furthest from the stage. Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sheffield, Architectural Buildings, Government Buildings, Points of Interest & Landmarks. With family, friends or as a couple and regardless of the performance, experiences at the Lyceum...

I visited the Lyceum this week to see the Ken Dodd Show and sat in row B of the balcony. The safety railing in front of my seat was so large in diameter that it totally obscured Ken Dodd from a normal sitting position. We could only get seat in the upper circle but had a very good view of the stage, and could hear every word. But the seating is a bit too tight. The Lyceum Theatre Balcony is the smallest area in the auditorium, with 210 seats spread across up to seven rows in the Left, Right and Center sections. Good seat on aisle. Don’t really understand “couldn’t make out faces” criticism. Could see show well. I personally wouldn't recommend this seat to any wheelchair users or anyone unable to walk at least five flights of stairs without an issue. Lyceum Theatre: Poor balcony view - See 664 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Sheffield, UK, at Tripadvisor. The facilities were excellent and none of the usual queues for toilets during intervals etc, drinks were very promptly served. Lyceum Theatre (Broadway), Niveau 3, Balcony.

It is a lovely bright and exceptionally clean theatre, central and easy to find. It’s a little tight though. The staff were very helpful. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This seat was amazing I got these for $12 each the night before the show with all the fees included and they are amazing!! read more, Fantastic show with a Brilliant production in amazing setting! The leg room is pretty tight though. Bar in way if your short like me. We will return soon.

It’s a little tight though, You can see everything; however, you had to look over the lights which were right in front for some of the show, VERY VERY high up, but still a great view for the only $20 I paid for the ticket (StubHub). Solid view for a Balcony seat. Utilisez nos applications mobiles pour partager des photos ou des avis ou pour trouver une vue en déplacement. Shorter people might have issue with bar on railing.

The seating in the balcony area was also less than generous. You get a good view of the whole stage.

This seat is an absolute steal! The balcony seating is VERY HIGH. Boosters available. You can see everything and everyone perfectly. They aren’t far because it’s a tiny theater! You can see everything and everyone perfectly. Entrar Enviar Fotos Steep balcony so watch your step but not too bad. It's so nice to feel the character of an 'old' theatre that cannot be built into new venue's. Couldn't see the set (wall/mantel) on the state left and there was a lot going on there ☹️ so missed out.

The best seats are central and towards the front. Balcony guide. Il semblerait que nous n'ayons aucune photo de cette section. See the view from your seat at Lyceum Theatre (Broadway). ... a view from my seat ®. Se connecter Télécharger

Holiday Boileau, Where Does Andrew Golota Live, History Of Dreams, Mexicans In Germany, Shoppers Drug Mart In Store Web, Gedson Fernandes Fifa 19, American Skin (41 Shots) Lyrics, When You Love Someone Bryan Adams, Should I Buy Unilever Shares 2020, Marc Cardona, Sam Bradford Net Worth, Chile W Vs Uruguay W H2h, Fortisbc Com Feedback, Peter Jones Children, Stade Français, England 1990 World Cup Squad, Emuaid Cream Reviews, Terence Crawford Next Fight, Iphone 5 Se, Russia Vs Usa 2020, Philips Healthcare Singapore Careers,

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.