", British photographer Paula Bailey was highly commended in the British waters compact category for this photo taken in St. Abbs, Scotland in June 2015.

I mean, if that helps you, it's good, Mister heavyweight chomp-ian.

Mike Tyson’s Comeback Fight Could Be Against Evander Holyfield https://www.theinertia.com/video/watch-mike-tyson-fight-a-shark-for-shark-week

Shark Week is no stranger to underwater brawls, but given Tyson’s background, he’s likely better equipped to handle his opponent than previous competitor Michael Phelps — and that makes for some must-see TV.

"They seemed to be feeding on the bryozoan Membranipora membranacea (a colonial animal) which grows on the kelp fronds and provides both the foreground and background to this image. "I noticed this yellow fish turning quickly around the coral," said Remy. This made it possible to photograph this bat fish front on. Which is great news, because apparently that’s exactly what he’s going to do.

Haven't seen HIM around much lately, have you? How cute. he said.

", So Yat Wai of Hong Kong won first place in the macro category with this image, titled "Prey?" Who Is 'RHOC' Star Elizabeth Lyn Vargas' Ex-Husband? ", Pasquale Vassallo of Italy was highly commended for this photo, submitted in the behaviour category and taken off the Gulf of Naples in November. ", Eero Hällfors of Finland was highly commended for this image, "Walking," taken in December in his home country. Next month, Mike Tyson will go toe to toe with a shark for Discovery’s Shark Week 2020, because apparently he has nothing better to do. 573, This story has been shared 552 times. Sorry, I sometimes bite a bit heavy on the sharkasm.

824, This story has been shared 820 times. "Perhaps because of the isopods, clown anemone fish often open their mouths.

"They are a common subject but finding a cooperative one was the key to this shot -- so that I could inch slowly forward and get an intimate, closely framed head-on composition. The heavyweight champ joins #SharkWeek August 9 on @Discovery. “I learned from this experience doing Shark Week that whatever intimidates me, I am still able to step up to the challenge of overcoming anything,” he says. “I learned from this experience doing Shark Week that whatever intimidates me, I am still able to step up to the challenge of overcoming anything that would prevent me from accomplishing my life’s mission of reaching my highest potential in life and bringing me closer to God.”. I learned from this experience doing Shark Week that whatever intimidates me, I am still able to step up to the challenge of overcoming anything that would prevent me from accomplishing my life's mission of reaching my highest potential in life and bringing me closer to God.". It was a moment which will be hard to top and I'm glad to have this image to share it.

Confirmed, Watch the Killer Trailer for HBO's True-Crime Doco 'I'll Be Gone in the Dark', Mike Tyson's Comeback Fight Could Be Against Evander Holyfield, A Schitt's Creek Documentary Will Drop Immediately After the Series Finale.

Stream It Or Skip It: 'Social Distance' On Netflix, A Remotely-Produced Anthology About How Different People Cope In Quarantine, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Playing with Fire' on Hulu, a John Cena-as-a-Fireman Kiddie-Comedy That Needs to be Extinguished, Boston News Anchor Says She Was Fired For 'Hubie Halloween' Cameo, Leonardo DiCaprio, Meryl Streep, Timothée Chalamet and More Join Adam McKay's 'Don’t Look Up', Stream It Or Skip It: 'A West Wing Special To Benefit When We All Vote' On HBO Max.

"The HMS Scylla wreck was scuttled only 13 years ago but is now well encrusted with marine life. I waited for the fish to take this posture in the middle of the coral window.

The image beat out 4,500 photos taken by photographers from 67 countries.

The former heavyweight champion plans on facing some deep-rooted fears by fighting a shark in a brand-new special to …

And don't worry, no sharks were harmed (or bitten) in the making of this episode.". We may not have live sports quite yet, but at least we have the Tyson vs Jaws: Rumble on the Reef special!

", British photographer Matt Doggett was named runner-up in the British waters macro category for this image taken off Scotland in January 2016.

The special event will include a celebration of the Air Jaws 20th anniversary, updates on ongoing shark research, and a look at how sharks have been spending their time in quarantine. They're careful to say "no sharks were harmed," while never mentioning if any harm came to the bipedal, gill-less human. ", Marcus Blatchford of the UK was commended in the wrecks category for "Jill Bomber," taken in November off the Federated States of Micronesia. "All the eggs looked dark to start with, however, as I looked closer, I noticed one slightly more opaque than the rest. Yep, the Discovery Channel announced this week that some guy named Mike Tyson and I are going to duke it out in a show called Tyson vs.
It's gonna take a little more than Deep Woods Off to chase me away, brainiac. ", Jenny Stromvoll, the winner in the compact camera category with another image, also was highly commended for this photo, taken off Mozambique in June.

The days are quite short in winter and the water was around 5 degrees but we wore a thick wetsuit and of course with Orca around, the cold was quickly forgotten. When Will 'Ted Lasso' Season 2 Arrive on Apple TV+? 'The Great British Baking Show's Breakout Star, 'The Great British Baking Show' Soda Bread Challenge Shows off the Bakers' Biggest Fault This Year. Indofood Stock, Stine Gyldenbrand, Socks For Dogs, Facts About Germany, North Korea Military News, Silver Springs State Park, Van Morrison London Palladium Review, Barkhausen Criterion, Streetwise Tom Waits, Melbourne City Fc Table, Thailand Football Player In Europe, Excel 2019 Tutorial, Verizon Prepaid Refill, Danish Superliga, Power Outage Dayton, Ohio Today, Lack Of Feedback In Communication, Little Man, Sahlen Field Events, Right Of Offset Accounting, Uwa Law School, Brenden Aaronson Transfer, Misconduct In A Sentence, John Carlson, Overnight Delivery Streaming, Do I Need Ring Protect Plan, Boris Johnson Ancestors, " />

is mike tyson really fighting a shark

is mike tyson really fighting a shark

A great experience. As part of Discovery’s ultra-popular Shark Week annual project, Mike Tyson will wade into the watery depths to tackle a Great White Shark. How do I watch the Mike Tyson v Shark battle on Shark Week? "The way it moves is so different from any predator on land, this truly could be an alien from another world. "I positioned myself to have blue water background surrounded by red coral.

", British photographer Paula Bailey was highly commended in the British waters compact category for this photo taken in St. Abbs, Scotland in June 2015.

I mean, if that helps you, it's good, Mister heavyweight chomp-ian.

Mike Tyson’s Comeback Fight Could Be Against Evander Holyfield https://www.theinertia.com/video/watch-mike-tyson-fight-a-shark-for-shark-week

Shark Week is no stranger to underwater brawls, but given Tyson’s background, he’s likely better equipped to handle his opponent than previous competitor Michael Phelps — and that makes for some must-see TV.

"They seemed to be feeding on the bryozoan Membranipora membranacea (a colonial animal) which grows on the kelp fronds and provides both the foreground and background to this image. "I noticed this yellow fish turning quickly around the coral," said Remy. This made it possible to photograph this bat fish front on. Which is great news, because apparently that’s exactly what he’s going to do.

Haven't seen HIM around much lately, have you? How cute. he said.

", So Yat Wai of Hong Kong won first place in the macro category with this image, titled "Prey?" Who Is 'RHOC' Star Elizabeth Lyn Vargas' Ex-Husband? ", Pasquale Vassallo of Italy was highly commended for this photo, submitted in the behaviour category and taken off the Gulf of Naples in November. ", Eero Hällfors of Finland was highly commended for this image, "Walking," taken in December in his home country. Next month, Mike Tyson will go toe to toe with a shark for Discovery’s Shark Week 2020, because apparently he has nothing better to do. 573, This story has been shared 552 times. Sorry, I sometimes bite a bit heavy on the sharkasm.

824, This story has been shared 820 times. "Perhaps because of the isopods, clown anemone fish often open their mouths.

"They are a common subject but finding a cooperative one was the key to this shot -- so that I could inch slowly forward and get an intimate, closely framed head-on composition. The heavyweight champ joins #SharkWeek August 9 on @Discovery. “I learned from this experience doing Shark Week that whatever intimidates me, I am still able to step up to the challenge of overcoming anything,” he says. “I learned from this experience doing Shark Week that whatever intimidates me, I am still able to step up to the challenge of overcoming anything that would prevent me from accomplishing my life’s mission of reaching my highest potential in life and bringing me closer to God.”. I learned from this experience doing Shark Week that whatever intimidates me, I am still able to step up to the challenge of overcoming anything that would prevent me from accomplishing my life's mission of reaching my highest potential in life and bringing me closer to God.". It was a moment which will be hard to top and I'm glad to have this image to share it.

Confirmed, Watch the Killer Trailer for HBO's True-Crime Doco 'I'll Be Gone in the Dark', Mike Tyson's Comeback Fight Could Be Against Evander Holyfield, A Schitt's Creek Documentary Will Drop Immediately After the Series Finale.

Stream It Or Skip It: 'Social Distance' On Netflix, A Remotely-Produced Anthology About How Different People Cope In Quarantine, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Playing with Fire' on Hulu, a John Cena-as-a-Fireman Kiddie-Comedy That Needs to be Extinguished, Boston News Anchor Says She Was Fired For 'Hubie Halloween' Cameo, Leonardo DiCaprio, Meryl Streep, Timothée Chalamet and More Join Adam McKay's 'Don’t Look Up', Stream It Or Skip It: 'A West Wing Special To Benefit When We All Vote' On HBO Max.

"The HMS Scylla wreck was scuttled only 13 years ago but is now well encrusted with marine life. I waited for the fish to take this posture in the middle of the coral window.

The image beat out 4,500 photos taken by photographers from 67 countries.

The former heavyweight champion plans on facing some deep-rooted fears by fighting a shark in a brand-new special to …

And don't worry, no sharks were harmed (or bitten) in the making of this episode.". We may not have live sports quite yet, but at least we have the Tyson vs Jaws: Rumble on the Reef special!

", British photographer Matt Doggett was named runner-up in the British waters macro category for this image taken off Scotland in January 2016.

The special event will include a celebration of the Air Jaws 20th anniversary, updates on ongoing shark research, and a look at how sharks have been spending their time in quarantine. They're careful to say "no sharks were harmed," while never mentioning if any harm came to the bipedal, gill-less human. ", Marcus Blatchford of the UK was commended in the wrecks category for "Jill Bomber," taken in November off the Federated States of Micronesia. "All the eggs looked dark to start with, however, as I looked closer, I noticed one slightly more opaque than the rest. Yep, the Discovery Channel announced this week that some guy named Mike Tyson and I are going to duke it out in a show called Tyson vs.
It's gonna take a little more than Deep Woods Off to chase me away, brainiac. ", Jenny Stromvoll, the winner in the compact camera category with another image, also was highly commended for this photo, taken off Mozambique in June.

The days are quite short in winter and the water was around 5 degrees but we wore a thick wetsuit and of course with Orca around, the cold was quickly forgotten. When Will 'Ted Lasso' Season 2 Arrive on Apple TV+? 'The Great British Baking Show's Breakout Star, 'The Great British Baking Show' Soda Bread Challenge Shows off the Bakers' Biggest Fault This Year.

Indofood Stock, Stine Gyldenbrand, Socks For Dogs, Facts About Germany, North Korea Military News, Silver Springs State Park, Van Morrison London Palladium Review, Barkhausen Criterion, Streetwise Tom Waits, Melbourne City Fc Table, Thailand Football Player In Europe, Excel 2019 Tutorial, Verizon Prepaid Refill, Danish Superliga, Power Outage Dayton, Ohio Today, Lack Of Feedback In Communication, Little Man, Sahlen Field Events, Right Of Offset Accounting, Uwa Law School, Brenden Aaronson Transfer, Misconduct In A Sentence, John Carlson, Overnight Delivery Streaming, Do I Need Ring Protect Plan, Boris Johnson Ancestors,

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.