Author Pencom [a] 30,245. (function() { Learn the song with the online tablature player. var opts = { Album - Hard Day's Night 1964. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ All I do is hang my head and moan. A7 Well I D gave you everything I Bm had, but you Em left me sitting on my A7 own. A7 Tell me D why Bm you cried Em and why you A7 lied to D me Em. Tell Me Why deutsche Übersetzung von The Beatles. You have rights in relation to how we use your personal information for this purpose. All rights reserved. EADGBE. A7Tell me DwhyBm you criedEm and why you A7lied to Dme Em, A7Tell me DwhyBm you criedEm and why you A7lied to Dme Em A7, A7Well I Dgave you everything I Bmhad, but you Emleft me sitting on my A7own, Did you Dhave to treat me oh so Bmbad, all I Emdo is hang my head and A7moan, A7If there's Dsomething I have said or Bmdone, Tell me Emwhat and I'll apolo-A7gize, If you Ddon't really can't go Bmon, Holding Emback these tears in my A7eyes, A7Tell me DwhyBm you criedEm and why you A7lied to Dme D7, D7Well I' m G7beg in on my bended knees, if you'll A7only listen to my pleas, Is there Bmanything I can do Cause I Emreally can't stand it, I'm A7soo in love with Dyou, A7Tell me DwhyBm you criedEm and why you A7lied to Dme Bm A♯ A7 D. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. During the same session they also completed And I Love Her and If I Fell. Album - Hard Day's Night '64.

Em A7 4x. They needed another upbeat song and I just knocked it off. John Lennon, 1964 In North America, it was released on both the American version of A Hard Day's Night and the album Something New. Newsletter signup: By submitting your email address and clicking ‘sign up’ you will be giving your consent for Apple Corps to use your email address (including your name) to send you its newsletter and other direct marketing by email. Tell Me Why Lyrics Übersetzung. ‘Tell Me Why’ was featured in the ‘studio performance’ sequence of the A Hard Day’s Night film.

Credited to Lennon–McCartney, it was written by John Lennon in either Paris or New York and recorded in eight takes on 27 February 1964.

Did you D have to treat me oh so Bm bad, all I Em do is hang my head and A7 moan. Written by: Lennon-McCartney Tell Me Why Chords by The Beatles. Use a mixing console in Pro version. And why you lied to me.

The Beatles mimed to it in front of 350 screaming fans at the Scala Theatre, London, on 31 March 1964. The Beatles mimed to it in front of 350 screaming fans at the Scala Theatre, London, on 31 March 1964. Alles … Copyright © Learn To Play Beatles on Guitar. All We Are Saying, David Sheff Tell Me Why Tabs - Beatles, Version (1). Tell Me Why chords by The Beatles. mlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml">. adunit_id: 100000049, Download Pdf----- THE BEATLES - TELL ME WHY (Lennon & McCartney) From A HARD DAY'S NIGHT album. Tell me why you cried. And why you lied to me. Please check your email. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) There are four I really go for [in the film]: Can’t Buy Me Love, If I Fell, I Should Have Known Better – a song with harmonica we feature during the opening train sequence – and Tell Me Why, a shuffle number that comes at the end of the film. ----- Tabbed by:PJVillanueva Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me Well I …

Lil Uzi Vert Net Worth 2020, Rachelle Lefevre Instagram, Marvis Frazier Vs Mike Tyson, Excel 2019 Tutorial, Was A Lady Ann Miller Movie, The Big Town Dvd, John Stockton Actor, Here You Come Again Tv Theme Song, Venture Capital Returns Historical, Rita Wilson Net Worth, Best Science Tv Series, Denmark Ww2 Map, Straight Up Movie Where To Watch, Tom Payne Height, Benny Gnomeo And Juliet, Things To Do Near Virginia Safari Park, Bless Me, Ultima Genre, Timo Meier, Lenny Breau Guitar Gear, Lévy Madinda, Elton John Chords, Tommy Dreamer Wrestlemania 17, Old North Vietnam Flag, Josh Allen Fantasy Names, Skyline Pigeon Chords, Patrick Swayze Movies On Netflix Canada, Kazakhstan-pakistan Relations, Salaam Namaste Amazon Prime, Dc Animated Movie Universe, Bulletproof Monk Comic, Curiosity App Closing Down, Jirah Mayweather Height, Canadian Tax System, Abbott Rotational Program, Lady Rose Meets Atticus, All Star Superman Comic, Yhprum's Law Examples, Hca Jobs Wichita, Ks, Very Big Synonym, Twisty The Clown, Install Nest Hello Without Chime Connector, Jadon Sancho Stats 2020, Watch Bride Wars, Ipad Air, Red XIII, Where Is Reset Button On Ring Doorbell, Road To El Dorado Meme Templates, In The Air Tonight Cover, Ring Shared User Not Working, Supervisor Comments And Recommendations, Paulo Gazzaniga Fifa 20 Rating, West End Kitchen, Two Is A Family Who Died, Egypt Vs Portugal World Cup, Ring Base Station Ebay, Carvalho Portugal, Mark Scheifele Wife, Barbershop 2: Back In Business Cast, Dybala Transfer News Man Utd, Sustainability Examples, Nikita Gusev Trade, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jersey, George Lucas Height, Boston Ballet Bella Figura, Harry Dean Stanton Avengers, Fresenius Se Stock, Oriel Jamie Wikipedia, Russia Vs Germany, Before And After Salon, Dialysis While On Vacation, Jadon Sancho Transfermarkt, + 15moreOutdoor DiningGenerations Tap & Grill, Lake Placid Club Boat House, And More, Forrest Gump Awards, Mini Golf Near Me, Keylor Navas Stats, " />

Robert Costanzo

Robert Costanzo

Favorite. If you'll only listen to my pleas. George Harrison: harmony vocals, lead guitar We have an official Tell Me Why tab made by UG professional guitarists. Well, I gave you ev'rything I had, Tell me what, and I'll apologize. Used by permission. A7 Tell me D why Bm you cried Em and why you A7 lied to D me Em. Please note the text from Wikipedia is imported without editing or authentication. I think a lot of these songs like Tell Me Why may have been based in real experiences or affairs John was having or arguments with Cynthia or whatever, but it never occurred to us until later to put that slant on it all. "Tell Me Why" is a song by the Beatles from their album A Hard Day's Night. EADGBE. Ringo Starr: drums

Author Pencom [a] 30,245. (function() { Learn the song with the online tablature player. var opts = { Album - Hard Day's Night 1964. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ All I do is hang my head and moan. A7 Well I D gave you everything I Bm had, but you Em left me sitting on my A7 own. A7 Tell me D why Bm you cried Em and why you A7 lied to D me Em. Tell Me Why deutsche Übersetzung von The Beatles. You have rights in relation to how we use your personal information for this purpose. All rights reserved. EADGBE. A7Tell me DwhyBm you criedEm and why you A7lied to Dme Em, A7Tell me DwhyBm you criedEm and why you A7lied to Dme Em A7, A7Well I Dgave you everything I Bmhad, but you Emleft me sitting on my A7own, Did you Dhave to treat me oh so Bmbad, all I Emdo is hang my head and A7moan, A7If there's Dsomething I have said or Bmdone, Tell me Emwhat and I'll apolo-A7gize, If you Ddon't really can't go Bmon, Holding Emback these tears in my A7eyes, A7Tell me DwhyBm you criedEm and why you A7lied to Dme D7, D7Well I' m G7beg in on my bended knees, if you'll A7only listen to my pleas, Is there Bmanything I can do Cause I Emreally can't stand it, I'm A7soo in love with Dyou, A7Tell me DwhyBm you criedEm and why you A7lied to Dme Bm A♯ A7 D. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. During the same session they also completed And I Love Her and If I Fell. Album - Hard Day's Night '64.

Em A7 4x. They needed another upbeat song and I just knocked it off. John Lennon, 1964 In North America, it was released on both the American version of A Hard Day's Night and the album Something New. Newsletter signup: By submitting your email address and clicking ‘sign up’ you will be giving your consent for Apple Corps to use your email address (including your name) to send you its newsletter and other direct marketing by email. Tell Me Why Lyrics Übersetzung. ‘Tell Me Why’ was featured in the ‘studio performance’ sequence of the A Hard Day’s Night film.

Credited to Lennon–McCartney, it was written by John Lennon in either Paris or New York and recorded in eight takes on 27 February 1964.

Did you D have to treat me oh so Bm bad, all I Em do is hang my head and A7 moan. Written by: Lennon-McCartney Tell Me Why Chords by The Beatles. Use a mixing console in Pro version. And why you lied to me.

The Beatles mimed to it in front of 350 screaming fans at the Scala Theatre, London, on 31 March 1964. The Beatles mimed to it in front of 350 screaming fans at the Scala Theatre, London, on 31 March 1964. Alles … Copyright © Learn To Play Beatles on Guitar. All We Are Saying, David Sheff Tell Me Why Tabs - Beatles, Version (1). Tell Me Why chords by The Beatles. mlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml">. adunit_id: 100000049, Download Pdf----- THE BEATLES - TELL ME WHY (Lennon & McCartney) From A HARD DAY'S NIGHT album. Tell me why you cried. And why you lied to me. Please check your email. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) There are four I really go for [in the film]: Can’t Buy Me Love, If I Fell, I Should Have Known Better – a song with harmonica we feature during the opening train sequence – and Tell Me Why, a shuffle number that comes at the end of the film. ----- Tabbed by:PJVillanueva Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me Well I …

Lil Uzi Vert Net Worth 2020, Rachelle Lefevre Instagram, Marvis Frazier Vs Mike Tyson, Excel 2019 Tutorial, Was A Lady Ann Miller Movie, The Big Town Dvd, John Stockton Actor, Here You Come Again Tv Theme Song, Venture Capital Returns Historical, Rita Wilson Net Worth, Best Science Tv Series, Denmark Ww2 Map, Straight Up Movie Where To Watch, Tom Payne Height, Benny Gnomeo And Juliet, Things To Do Near Virginia Safari Park, Bless Me, Ultima Genre, Timo Meier, Lenny Breau Guitar Gear, Lévy Madinda, Elton John Chords, Tommy Dreamer Wrestlemania 17, Old North Vietnam Flag, Josh Allen Fantasy Names, Skyline Pigeon Chords, Patrick Swayze Movies On Netflix Canada, Kazakhstan-pakistan Relations, Salaam Namaste Amazon Prime, Dc Animated Movie Universe, Bulletproof Monk Comic, Curiosity App Closing Down, Jirah Mayweather Height, Canadian Tax System, Abbott Rotational Program, Lady Rose Meets Atticus, All Star Superman Comic, Yhprum's Law Examples, Hca Jobs Wichita, Ks, Very Big Synonym, Twisty The Clown, Install Nest Hello Without Chime Connector, Jadon Sancho Stats 2020, Watch Bride Wars, Ipad Air, Red XIII, Where Is Reset Button On Ring Doorbell, Road To El Dorado Meme Templates, In The Air Tonight Cover, Ring Shared User Not Working, Supervisor Comments And Recommendations, Paulo Gazzaniga Fifa 20 Rating, West End Kitchen, Two Is A Family Who Died, Egypt Vs Portugal World Cup, Ring Base Station Ebay, Carvalho Portugal, Mark Scheifele Wife, Barbershop 2: Back In Business Cast, Dybala Transfer News Man Utd, Sustainability Examples, Nikita Gusev Trade, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jersey, George Lucas Height, Boston Ballet Bella Figura, Harry Dean Stanton Avengers, Fresenius Se Stock, Oriel Jamie Wikipedia, Russia Vs Germany, Before And After Salon, Dialysis While On Vacation, Jadon Sancho Transfermarkt, + 15moreOutdoor DiningGenerations Tap & Grill, Lake Placid Club Boat House, And More, Forrest Gump Awards, Mini Golf Near Me, Keylor Navas Stats,

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.